Sunday 21 June 2015

He’s back
 
I knew... I knew it was going to happen sooner or later
 
I knew I wouldn’t be lucky enough for him to get bored and leave me alone
 
Why are you here? Whatdoyouwant from me??
 
I’m just a stupid, tired, hungry kid with no family. You and KnitWolf and Father Brien took that from me, what else do you want?
 
If you want to kill me just get it over with! I’m tired of this.
 
I’m tired and Stitchwontshutup either Even though it’s not going to get what it wants! I’ve stopped using it even to escape, because Idon’twantto and every time I do, I feel it try to push forward in mymind  I’ve come this far-I’ve taken the wounds. I won’t turn back now.
 
Don’t tell me it’s hopeless! I already know. I see it whenever I lookatyou.
 
I’msinking and I feel dead
 
Justletmebedead.
 
Please

3 comments:

  1. God fucking damn it, you're worthless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is isn't she?

      What lives inside of her, on the other hand, is not and no matter how stubbornly she tries to thwart its development, it will grow.

      Delete
    2. Great, an ominous smart ass, go fuck yourself.

      Delete