Monday 27 April 2015

How long has it been since I posted last? Days? Months? Years?
I can’t tell anymore. It’s April apparently, but that doesn’t feel right

Stitch didn’t believe me before. It thought I was bluffing when I said we’d starve together if it tried to kill.

I kept it under control for a while, forcing it to make do with my blood though that wasn’t good enough for you, you greedy parasite

The proxies came after us again. Stitch hated me for depriving it of “meals” by hurting them only as much as I had to to get away. Stitch hated me for using it to escape when I had to, but not to fight.

I hated using it to escape too. I hated giving it that power. I hate it.

The hunger didn’t stop growing. It kept getting worse until one night I woke up to see a man pinned to a wall in the alley I was sleeping in. He was screaming though there was no sound. The black tentacle around his neck was keeping him quiet while more were busy digging into his body. I felt Stitch’s joy as his bones broke.

I screamed and fought for control- finally forcing Stitch to drop him

Stitch tried to tell me that it was protecting me and that the man was trying to steal from me, but I didn’t care! It wasn’t worth that!

I haven’t slept since then. I can’t. I can’t trust that Stitch won’t try to kill someone else while I’m out.
I haven’t given it any more of my blood either and I’ve stopped eating too.

I won’t live like that. I told it we’d starve together, so that’s what we’re going to do

I’m so so tired and hungry, but I won’t

11 comments:

  1. Whelp, you stopped answering your messages. What the fuck is going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already know. I stopped answering because I told you what I have to do. I already explained it in this post. There’s no other way

      Delete
    2. So what? You’re just going to let yourself fucking starve to death? That’s fucking stupid!

      Delete
    3. Well it’s better than being taken over and killing people!

      Delete
    4. And what the fuck do you think is going to happen if you keep this up? You’ll just make yourself too weak to fight it!

      Delete
    5. Leave me alone! I’m done talking about this. Besides, you don’t even care about me so stop acting like you do! You just care about KnitWolf and Stitch

      Delete
    6. I’m sorry, kid. I’m just trying to fucking help. You can think whatever the fuck you want about me just please don’t fucking do this. You have to live and keep learning

      Delete
    7. Why? Because “the Wolf” said so? Well she should have thought of that before sticking me with Stitch! Maybe you should be focusing on you own life instead of mine and hers! Maybe you’ll listen if I say this your way: Fuck off!

      Delete
    8. Congrats, you practically just said "Fuck Off" to the only person who was trying to help you.

      Also, your earlier statement, kind of doesn't make sense, if she cared about Stitch more than you? Then why the fuck would she try and prevent you from being stupid so you could fight it's influence?

      Kind of doesn't make sense.

      Delete
    9. She doesn't care about me. She just cares about what KnitWolf wants. She just cares about making sure Stitch lives because it's a part of KnitWolf and I figure she's only trying to keep me going because it's more likely that it will survive this way

      Delete
    10. Whatever kid, you want to be alone? Be alone.

      Delete