Monday 8 April 2013

I apologize for my absence



Several things have kept me from continuing the blog these past months.

My flock needed my undivided attention as they were grieving for our lost brothers and sisters.
The situation was worsened by an illness similar to pneumonia that swept through our group. Almost everyone, including myself became severely ill.

Thankfully, our faith brought us through this trial. I give thanks to the lord that no more of our numbers were lost

Since then, we have been preparing ourselves. While we have achieved much; while there is a feeling of peace and tranquility present within the land itself here, we know from past experience that we cannot allow ourselves to become complacent. Thus, we are readying ourselves for what will be our greatest test

3 comments:

  1. And here I thought that you were dead Father.

    Good to hear from you again, a lot of survivors have been coming back lately, which is always good.

    Good to see that your faith is still strong as it was before you disappeared.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any sign that there are those who survive and remain strong against the devil is indeed welcome and good.

      Were it not for our faith, truly we would not have survived as we have

      Are you a man of faith, MrIncognito?

      Delete
    2. Used to be.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete