Monday 10 December 2012

Hi guys



I’m Laura. I just turned 14 yesterday sooo happy birthday to me, I guess. I wish Lacey could have been here for it. I miss her a lot. I miss the others to. I hope I’m good enough to make it to heaven so I can see them again when I die.

If any of Satan’s servants are reading this, I wanted to ask something. Why do you want to work for the devil? Why do you want to hurt people?

I mean, all you do is kill people and get in trouble with the cops and people who fight against the devil. Your boss is faceless and horrible to and you’ll go to Hell for helping him, so why do it?

It just doesn’t seem smart to me

4 comments:

  1. Me? I do it because he pays well.

    - Jack the Ripper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You work for the devil just for the money??
      How is that worth it?! Don't you care at all about what will happen to you when you die? Or all the people you have to hurt?

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry, let me go into finer detail;

      I work for him as an assassin. The people I assassinate are generally Proxies who defect or runners who kill us en mass. The money I earn goes into a single, massive savings account. An account that I hope to use in raising a family, some day.

      And as for when I die? I will gladly accept The Archangel's Embrace when my time comes.

      - Jack the Ripper

      Delete
    3. Do you really think that Satan is going to let you have a family? or that your family would be safe from him? pr are you going to raise a family as more servants to him? If it's the last one then you're sick. if it's the first two then your crazy

      Delete